We act for a number of housing associations, both large and small. Most of our clients are based in the South of England, however, we provide services nationwide.
Our Social Housing Team appreciate our clients’ evolving needs and the political landscape in which they operate. We understand our clients’ social ethos and can achieve speedy and cost effective solutions for them.
Our work includes:
- Injunctions for anti-social behaviour and other breaches of tenancy
- Disrepair claims
- Possession proceedings for rent arrears and other breaches of tenancy
- Evicting unauthorised occupiers/li>
- Evicting squatters
- Section 21 possession proceedings
- Gas servicing access injunctions
- Dealing with service charge disputes in the First Tier Tribunal
- Review of housing management policies and procedures
We provided added value in the form of bulletins, newsletters, seminars and free legal surgeries.
We also present bespoke training programmes to meet our clients’ specific needs.