As much of our work can be done remotely, we have been able to operate through the lockdown and will continue to do so. We are grateful to our clients for continuing to instruct us on existing and new matters during these uncertain times.
However, our offices will remain closed to our staff and visitors as it is still early days of the measures being eased in England. We will only open when we can fully adhere to Covid 19 workplace safety rules and we believe it is safe for our staff, their families, and our clients.
- We have staff working from home, but the person dealing with your matter may not be your usual contact
- Our phones continue to operate as normal
- We will endeavour to meet any agreed deadlines for new or existing work, but please be aware that we cannot control third parties or agencies and their ability
to meet the current conditions
We are all in this together so what can you do to help?
- Please do not visit our offices. They are closed. You can contact us by telephone or email.
- We are not currently holding face to face client meetings. Normally we would prefer to meet you face to face, but we are able to offer telephone, email, Skype,
Zoom, etc… Please talk to us and we can explain how we will meet your needs and alleviate your concerns especially if you are elderly or vulnerable.
Thank you for your patience and support during these difficult circumstances.
We will continue to provide you with legal services during unprecedented times.
Don't forget we are here to help you.
Partners and Staff of Marsons Solicitors
13th May 2020