We are recruiting!
April 26, 2019
Residential conveyancing paralegal or a qualified person for a role in our busy conveyancing department dealing with post exchange work. The role includes:
- Relevant pre completion searches
- Liaising with mortgage companies, estate agents, Help to Buy and other parties in readiness for completion
- Preparing completion statements
- Liaising with clients in readiness for completion day
- Effecting completion
- Generally offering support to the conveyancers working on pre exchange
Thereafter stamping and registration will be dealt with by someone else although in busy times assistance may be needed.
Experience in conveyancing is essential for this role. We are looking for someone who is organised; able to work under pressure; and not afraid of the telephone. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own but also as part of a team. A calm and pleasant manner with clients is essential. Pay is dependent upon experience. We offer additional benefits to pay incFor the right person there may be an opportunity to progress
Come and join our friendly firm. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com . No agencies please.
The information contained in this article is intended for general guidance only. It provides useful information but it is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice as the articles do not take into account specific circumstances. So do please Contact US for legal advice on the issues raised.