Have you thought about what might happen if you become incapable of looking after your own affairs or who should make decisions about your health and medical treatment if you can’t?





Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) allow you to make provision for someone else to make important decisions for you when you aren’t able to make them yourself.

We can help you understand what an LPA means for you and ensure that it is properly registered so that there won’t be any doubt about who has your authority to make decisions for you if the time comes.

If a member of your family or a partner loses mental capacity and there is no registered Lasting Power of Attorney or valid Enduring Power of Attorney in place, then this can be an extremely distressing time. We will help you with the steps you need to take to make an application to the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy to manage your loved one’s affairs.

If you would like to talk about making a Lasting Power of Attorney, please call

Beth King 020 8313 1300 020 8313 1300

Or email beth.king@marsons.co.uk

“I instructed Marsons in relation to my home purchase in Chislehurst. They gave me a first rate service, efficient, prompt and helpful. They have a user friendly and “can do” approach which, given my own busy life, I particularly valued. They certainly get my vote!”