Marsons Solicitors have deep roots in property work, including residential conveyancing, commercial property and social housing.
Our team has been recognised for property work in the social housing sector in the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession.
We provide legal services at a value for money price without compromising on the quality of the advice or the service you receive. We know that time can be a crucial factor in any property transaction so we deal with your instructions promptly and efficiently and explain our advice in clear terms.
Our work includes:
- Advice on sales, shared ownership and other buyer initiatives
- Acquisition of new leases and enfranchisement
- Leasehold management
- Private sector leases
- Supplemental agreements eg:
- variations of terms
- provision and release of covenants
In terms of development work we can assist you with:
- The acquisition and disposal of leasehold and freehold property including auction sales and compulsory acquisitions
- Regeneration and development services
- Property portfolio management (including lease renewals, licences and surrenders)
- Commercial leases of offices, shops and industrial units
- Development agreements
- Mixed tenure and mixed use developments
- Key worker developments
In addition to conducting all the legal work involved in the acquisition and development of land, we also provide conveyancing services for Right to Buy, Shared Ownership, and Key Worker schemes as well as other types of buyer initiatives, to diverse organisations within the social housing sector.